My So Called Life

A blog of Katie's life and pregnancy

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Yay, another day

Well I've made it through another day of life. Blah LOL

Got to see the kids yesterday, they are so cute, gave Kristian a little The nine months booklet with pictures of the baby in the stages he/she is in, he wouldn't let it go AT ALL, Kodi Mae woke up from her nap and had a blow out, got to change her diaper for the first time since like October, being pregnant probably wasn't the best time to be thrown back into it but oh well LOL.... she giggled at me the whole time..

The nephew drove me bonkers last night, I was after him to mind the whole time that I was around him. Other than that not much is going on, have an appointment after work, we'll see how that goes.... all I really wanna do is sleep lol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home